Administrative Assistant - CFCompany: Catholic Foundation for the Diocese of Green Bay Inc.
Date Posted: May 16, 2018
The Administrative Assistant position is a full-time position responsible for performing administrative, clerical, and secretarial functions for the Executive Director and the Assistant Director of the Catholic Foundation.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
“Embrace the mission and vision of the Catholic Diocese of Green Bay and work in accordance with Catholic Social Teachings and the moral and ethical values of the Catholic Church.”
- Requires a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalence with 3-5 years of administrative experience.
- Previous experience working with highly confidential information and ensuring the privacy of and significant respect for such data
- Requires experience in the day to day operation of an office and knowledge of or ability to learn accepted bookkeeping practices; previous experience being trusted with cash handling
- Knowledge of Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge or relational databases helpful.
- Fundraising experience helpful
- Impeccable attention to detail and excellent proof reading skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills; exceptional relationship building skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Bookkeeping skills.
- Ability to work with highly confidential material in a sensitive and professional manner
- Ability to work well with others and also work independently
- Ability to manage multiple projects and complete assignments in a timely manner.
- Ability to plan and coordinate special events.
- Ability to communicate on the telephone in a clear and courteous manner.
- Ability to learn and implement new methods and practices.
- An Associate’s degree
- Proficient with MS Office, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
If interested in this position, please send your resume to:
These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this job classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.